Whether in the operating room, the emergency room or in the radiology department, we strive to provide the highest level of care for all of our patients. Every individual in our imaging center is dedicated to offering patients the highest quality services available, in an environment of comfort and convenience.
Our mission statement is to “Work together with all hospital departments and to provide the highest quality of care in a timely and efficient manner at every opportunity”. Working as a team allows us to achieve this mission.
Our patients are important to all of us!
- Computerized Tomography (CT Scan), including CT Angiography
- Diagnostic Imaging, including fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound, including Doppler Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Hours of Operation
Outpatient Services/General Diagnostic Imaging:
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Outpatient CT/Ultrasound/Mammography/MRI/Nuclear Medicine:
Call for appointment at (562) 997-2032
Emergency Services performed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For more information contact us at:
Phone: (562) 997-2030 or (562) 997-2032
Fax: (562) (562) 997-2059
- ACR and MQSA Accreditation in Mammography
- ACR Accreditation in Computerized Tomography