Behavioral Health Services
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
College Medical Center offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for individuals 18 years and older.
Our mission is to create a safe and therapeutic environment to provide crisis intervention and stabilization for individuals suffering from acute psychiatric symptoms.
Our units offer structured, multidisciplinary psychiatric treatment programs comprised of intensive treatment, recreational therapy, social services, educationally focused groups and discharge planning.
Each client is under the care and supervision of a psychiatrist who provides evaluation, individual therapy and medication management. The multidisciplinary approach to the management of psychiatric (Adult, Geriatric) illnesses and the milieu assists the client in achieving a healthier mental status and optimal level of functioning.
- Inpatient Hospitalization and Access Services
- Partial Hospitalization and IOP Programs
Hours of Operation
Care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monday – Friday: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday, and Holidays: 2:00 to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
To contact us for information regarding assessment, referral or partial hospitalization services please call 24/7, (855) 844-8898
INPATIENT HOSPITALIZATION AND ACCESS SERVICES
- 24/7 psychiatric evaluations, crisis intervention and referral line
- Psychiatric assessment and diagnosis
- Physical evaluation and medical treatment as necessary
- Nursing assessment and 24/7 care
- Medication stabilization and management
- Medication teaching and management
- Case management/discharge planning
- Therapeutic recreation therapy
- Interactive therapeutic group process emphasizing individual strengths
- Substance abuse education and support
- Partnership collaboration with community mental health providers and resources in the community
*At this time we do not offer drug rehabilitation services
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION AND IOP PROGRAMS
Services are provided by experienced and caring staff who focuses on the physical, emotional, social, cognitive and spiritual well-being of the clients in order to prepare for their return and integration into community life.
Family support is available through the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI). The Long Beach chapter of this organization meets on the first, second and fourth Wednesday of every month at 7:00p at College Medical Center. All are welcome. Contact: (562) 435-2264
• DNV Healthcare Inc.
• LPS Designated Facility